Thursday 23 May 2013

25 Facts about me!!


Hey guys, I felt like doing a bit more of a personal blog post today! So here are 25 facts about me:


1.  I was born in Portugal & I moved to England 7 years ago. 

2. I love dance & music I could dance all day if I could. 

3. When I was a kid I used to suck my thumb. 

4. I love summer, warm weather, beach it makes me really happy being out in the sun

5. Following the number 4 I hate rain it makes me depress. 

6. I have a little obsession for makeup. 


7. I’m a cat person, I love cats and I have 2 named Sophie and Princess. 

8. My favorite color is pink (big surprise). 

9. I use glasses since I was 13 but now I use contact lenses for a change. 

10.I love playing the Sims 3 on my laptop I could do that for hours. 

11. I’m at University studying Events Management and I love it. 

12. I love going to the cinema it gives me excitement

13. My favorite summer drinks are ice tea & ice coffee and for winter drink would be a really good hot chocolate with cream (yum). 

14. I love shopping I could shop every day for hours. 

15. I can be quite shy when I first meet people, but very quickly warm up. 

16.  When doing a road trip I love getting lost. 

17. I had my appendix removed 4 months ago and left me with 3 scars which I hate. 

18. My favorite TV shows are friends & two and half men. 

19. I have never taken any drugs. 

20. I love Los Angeles and I plan on living there in the future. 

21. I would love to do bungee jumping. 

22. I don’t have many friends but do ones I have they’ll always be there for me. 

23. I can’t stand people who chew loud. 

24. My mum is my favorite person I don’t know what I would do without her. 

25. Drawing relaxes me but I would be good at it if I would do it more often.

So there are 25 facts about me! I hope you found this post interesting! 

Rita xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment