Tuesday 8 July 2014

Wireless Festival!!

Hello Everyone!! For today's blog post I wanted to share with you my experience on Wireless Festival that I went last Friday. The festival was at Finsbury Park in London and the weather was amazing I mean more than amazing it was unbelievably hot. The line up for the festival was great and I was very excited to see Tinie Tempah, Iggy Azalea, Pharrell Williams and Kanye West.
                   
For me the best of these that I mention were definitely Tinie Tempah and Iggy Azalea, Iggy even had Rita Ora performing the song Black Widow and the crowd went crazy, it was a good surprise. The biggest disappointment of the whole festival was Kanye West, he went on talking for a good 20 minutes which it was unnecessary and then he had this mask which it was on and the off, anyway it was a messy performance from him I was expecting more. Anyway overall I loved the experience and I will be back next year. Now here some pictures :)



Hope you enjoy this blog post!

xo Rita 



No comments:

Post a Comment