Tuesday 1 July 2014

IMATS London 2014

Hi lovelies!! For a really long time that I've been telling myself that I need to go to IMATS so this year once the tickets were up for sale I said I'm there. So for those who don't know what IMATS is, is a International Make-up Artist Trade Show, it's a annual convention where makeup artists shows us their tips, tricks and techniques, either for the Runaway trends to character/prosthetic.
                       
Everything you need for the perfect makeup, hair is half price, so for those who love makeup I would definitely recommend going. As I said it's a annual based show and not only in London but also LA, Sydney, New York, Vancouver and Toronto. Even though I have some pictures to show you, there are not a lot because I was just to busy ans fascinated of all the makeup, don't judge me, I'm obsessed :) haha. Here's the pictures.



Hope you enjoyed this blog post :)

xo Rita


No comments:

Post a Comment