Friday 3 January 2014

Happy New Year!!

I know it's been three days since the New Year but hey it's never too late right. Anyway I hope you all had a great time celebrating with friends and family.


I had a great time celebrating with people I love, amazing food and music off course. When I look back at 2013 there were obviously ups and downs but it was definitely a remarkable year for me. I had my first surgery (appendix) which it was something I will never forget but Thank God everything was fine and I was able to recover from it. 2013 was also the year I initiate my plans of travelling the world but also getting to know the country that I live in (UK).
I went to Brighton in March which it was cold but it was such a nice place to go. Then around May I went to Ipswich, which I visit from time to time because my brother lives there, then again it's a great place but me and my parents never stay longer than a weekend. Then Portugal in June, we tend to go to once a year preferable in the summer days so me and my mum spent 10 great days, so relaxing. August I expand I little bit and booked a trip to Greece, I love Greece and there's so much to visit because there are so many Islands, my first plan was to go either Corfu, Crete, Santorini or Mykonos but at the last minute trips tend to be expensive so I decide to opt for something more affordable. I end up going to Thessaloniki to a place called Halkidiki stay there for 7 days and it was amazing, I mean the weather it was great, people are nice and the food unbelievable. While I was on holiday I was unfortunate and I got ill, I had a really bad throat infection that lasted for three months but now I feel much better and 100% recover. Also on another note I went to my first Fashion Show, not to watch but to work, I had the opportunity to go to London for two days to work backstage, dressing the models. I have to say I had the best time even though I was working, I'll definitely do it again and again.Just last month I made my final trip of the year, I went to Edinburgh for four days and I have to say I had the best time, it's such an amazing city, I had a chance to stay right in the centre where were all the shops, restaurants, fun fair and a Christmas fair were. It's definitely a place I'll go back for.
Now for 2014 I have so many excited plans which I don't want to mention just yet so I won't jinx it but it's definitely something that it will change my life forever, sometimes in life you've got to take changes and do things you wouldn't normally do, so 2014 will definitely be an amazing year for me and hope it will be for all of you as well. 
Remember you can make your dreams come true. 

Hope you enjoyed this blog post.

XO Rita 

No comments:

Post a Comment