Sunday 22 December 2013

My Christmas List 2013

Hi everyone it's been a while, life is been hectic right now with University and work but I've managed to get some time to make a blog post. I really can't believe that Christmas is around the corner and that 2014 is so close.  Here's my Christmas List for 2013, obviously I am not expecting these for Christmas (you never know haha) but this also could be some ideas in case some of you are struggling in order to get that someone special something nice :)   



This Panasonic hairdryer has nanoe technology which adds moisture to the hair and scalp, preventing dryness and maintaining smooth, shiny hair and a healthy scalp. You can find this hairdryer at Boots for £69.99. 

Panasonic Nanoe Hairdryer 



Urban Decay launches The Naked Palette 3 just in time for Christmas haha. I love all the Naked Palette's and I can't wait to put my hands in this one. You can find this at House of Fraser for £37.00.

Urban Decay Naked Palette 3



I used to have a canon camera however I don't anymore and I wanted to have an upgrade for something way better than I had before, the PowerShot SX510 HS is a portable mini bridge camera with 30x zoom, it comes fully equipped with HS System, Wi-Fi and full HD movies for capturing and sharing every occasion with ease. You can get this camera in half price at Jessops for £189.00.

Canon PowerShot SX510 HS



For a fashion accessory I opted for this mini MAC bag from Rebecca Minkoff. This is a classic rendered in soft, wrinkled leather. There are a variety of different colors from the normal black, white, to neon yellow and pink, however for me I love this mint color is my favorite. You can get yours at ShopBop for £124.01.


Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC Bag in Spearmint

Final but not least and maybe considering this my favorite of all (they all are) The BaByliss Curl Secret, this has pioneering auto curl technology to effortless create beautiful, free-flowing curls with long- lasting effect and I really really can't wait to have my hands on it. To get your hands in this product you need to be quick because it's going out of stock in most of the places however you can still get yours at Boots for £120.00.


BaByliss Curl Secret 



I hope you all enjoyed this blog post and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 
Always follow your dreams :)

xoxo Rita 

No comments:

Post a Comment