Tuesday 25 March 2014

London!!

Hi everyone!! Today me and my family went to London, I've been to London thousands of times but my Godparents are here visiting so I had to show them around, normally I would just take the train but we decided to make it as a road trip so it would be fun and it was. Now that I have a good camera, I take it everywhere with me, so I consider myself a forever tourist, wherever I go I always take loads of pictures.
London was extremely busy today as there were a lot of kids from school walking around in massive groups. So here are some pictures. Enjoy!




I'm already in Spring mode so I had a white T-shirt and a blazer but unfortunately you cannot trust English weather and lucky me I had this type blue jumper on me because it was freezing. Overall it was a good day, lots of laugh and maybe some day we can do it all again. Hope you enjoyed this blog post. 

xo Rita 








No comments:

Post a Comment