Wednesday 26 March 2014

Pop of Color!!

Hi all!! Today for the first time I'm bringing you an outfit of the day. I don't know why I've never done it before but I did enjoy it so definitely expect more of this in the future. Now for the outfit, I don't have a certain style that I go for basically just whatever looks good and is comfortable I'm up for it. 

                    For this OOTD I wanted something comfy, casual and chic at the same time.
In my opinion a blazer is a must have in a wardrobe so if you don't have one go and get it, you'll see what I mean :)
Now for the top, I love it, right now is my favorite piece from my wardrobe, it's a lime color that I would normally never go for it but some times is good to get out of your comfort zone and I paired with a pair jeans (which I can never get enough of) and white trainers. 

For jewelry I keep it simple with a watch and a three in one necklace. 

I also had to share the lipstick that I'm wearing is Rimmel London Colour Rush in Make Me Blush.

And here is where everything is from.
Top- Dorothy Perkins
Jeans-Internacionale
Blazer- Dorothy Perkins
Trainers- Boohoo
Necklace- Internacionale 
Watch- Next 


Hope you like this blog post
xo Rita 







No comments:

Post a Comment