Sunday 23 March 2014

Urban Decay Naked Palette 3

Hi everyone! As you can read from the title yes I bought the Urban Decay Naked Palette 3. I already own one and two so obviously I had to have this one. It took me a while to consider purchasing this but I finally caved in. This blog post is not a review because there are enough reviews about this product already so this is just a revelation from me to you. Enjoy!!




I can already say that I'm going to have a lot of use of this palette, the colours are just amazing. 

The same as before this palette brings a double ended brush, very useful in my opinion. 
I hope you enjoyed this blog post and I totally recommend the whole collection of the Naked Palettes it will last you a lifetime. 

If you are interesting in purchasing this product here's the link http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_123932030999_-1


xo Rita 




No comments:

Post a Comment