Monday 24 March 2014

Rimmel London Colour Rush Lip!!

Hi everyone!! Today I'm bringing you here a cheeky purchase I made today. If you didn't know Rita Ora's collection with the Rimmel London is out so I had to have some of the things that I wanted to try like the colour rush lips.





I managed to get my hands on 5 of the 10 shades available. They are lightweight long lasting intense colour. Very intense, vibrant, moisturize and lasts the whole day. What else could you ask for? 


The shades I have are

110- Make Me Blush 
700- Not An Illusion 
210- Boom Chic A Boom
130- I Want Candy
120- All You Need Is Pink

They are available for purchasing at Boots, Superdrug, Asda, Asos, Semichem, Tesco, Feelunique, MissGuided, Chemist Direct and Very.co.uk for £5.99 each so get your hands on these because they are amazing. 

xo Rita 





No comments:

Post a Comment